A unique opportunity to celebrate the home of the players. This slim but sturdy leather wallet are crafted from genuine TPC Sawgrass played golf balls pulled from the water surrounding the famed 17th Island Green. Hit by pro and duffer alike, the retrieval was witnessed by the Head Golf Professional or PGA Tour Staff. Magnetic money clip on front, 2 card slots on back, each wallet carries a PGA Tour hologram with a unique identification number. Use this number to verify the golf balls at the PGA Tour website. The perfect gift for the golf enthusiast. Carefully crafted and gift-boxed by Tokens & Icons, Berkeley, California.
- This wallet is crafted from an authentic ball recovered from the water surrounding the 17th Hole Island Green at TPC Sawgrass. Genuine TPC Sawgrass played golf balls, hit by pro and duffer alike, have been retrieved by a scuba diver from the water surrounding the 17th Island Green, witnessed by PGA TOUR staff
- Wallet is top quality pebble grain cow leather with polyester lining. Slim and light-weight with 2 card slots on back and inner pocket. Magnetic money clip on front. A metal plate is sewn into the wallet to protect magnetic cards. Measures 3" x 3-7/8"
- Due to the unique history of the ball, the surface might feature scratches, marks, and scuffs that tells a story. A variety of balls are pulled from the water thus the ball numbers may vary from image
- Officially licensed by the PGA TOUR, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each wallet to ensure authenticity. Each wallet comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card
- The perfect gift for the golf enthusiast. Carefully crafted and gift-boxed by Tokens & Icons, Berkeley, California