"Pearl River Village" by artist Bryan Mark Taylor depicts Chinese fishermen's lives showcasing the balance of beauty and functionality. Taylor's love for plein air painting allowed him to capture landscapes worldwide, reminding us to protect the environment.
Founded in 2019 and woman-owned, Art & Fable Puzzle Company is a breath of fresh air in the puzzle industry, providing high-quality puzzles that are not only fun to assemble but also contribute to a good cause. Working with talented artists from all over the world to license their work for use in premium puzzles, Art & Fable is committed to supporting artists. They believe in giving back to the community. With every puzzle sold, the company donates to a charity or socially responsible foundation. This is a great way for puzzle enthusiasts to make a positive impact with their purchase. The companys commitment to charitable giving ensures your puzzle hobby is not just about entertainment but about doing good for the community.
- Crafted with care, this high-quality puzzle features a "Velvet Touch" coating. It feels like suede, eliminates glare, and enhances colors revealing every detail of the original work of art, making for a breathtaking and unique puzzle experience
- Piece together perfection and say goodbye to frustrating puzzle dust and hello to a flawless puzzle building experience. Completed 500-piece puzzle measures 18.9in x 26.7in, providing a beautiful work of art to display and admire
- The gift that keeps on giving! Multiple bonus items including a high-grade 6" x 9" print, a box-top stand, and a resealable bag to store your pieces. Feel good knowing donations from the sale of this puzzle will go to Unicef, USA
- Get ready to unwind with a touch of luxury. Fostering a relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy with family, friends, or fellow puzzle enthusiasts, you're not just buying a puzzle, but investing in priceless moments of joy and relaxation with loved ones
- Art & Fable, a fine art puzzle company, strives to kindle curiosity & ignite enthusiasm for visual art in today's modern and often tech-focused world, through the simple and profound pleasure of puzzling