Van Gogh painted Vincents Chair in 1888 in Arles, Frances. Visconti has worked hard to formulate palettes of color that accurately reflect the technique and emotion of each of Van Gogh's paintings. Through meticulous and painstaking choice of color and palette mix, each Visconti pen is unique and has emerged to represent a specific Van Gogh painting. The name of the painting and artist are delicately engraved around the pen's ring, and each pen is packed into a unique gift box that is complemented with a faithfully reproduced canvas of the painting. The pen itself utilizes Visconti's eighteen-faceted design, the many edges enhancing the vivid colors of the pen. As always Visconti has employed their popular magnetic closure system.
- The materials used in this Visconti pen are natural variegated resin and stainless steel. Pen is featured with a international converter
- Iconic Visconti "spring loaded" clip, making this pen less susceptible to breakage
- The cap uses a simple twist closure and is accented with silver trim with a center ring bearing the artist and painting name
- Uniquely packaged in a Visconti embossed luxury gift box, highlighting the value of this product
- Each pen will feature slightly different variations in color prominence and pattern. Like a true work of art, each pen is a one-of-a-kind original