Salvador Daliacute;'s unmatched imagination and eccentric behaviors are the inspiration behind Visconti's Salvador Daliacute; collection. The writing instruments hold many characteristics of his famous works including his 1931 "Dance of Time I"nbsp;which is cleverly recreated on the pen's iron clip. Each pen is delicately inscribed with the painter's signature and utilizes Visconti's eighteen-faceted design, enhancing the brilliant colors of the pen's resin. Visconti is widely considered to be the most creative and innovative luxury pen company. Every pen is a story of art, archaeology, history and philosophy. All Visconti pens are handmade in Florence, Italy.
- Handmade in Italy by Visconti
- Designed to transmit the Dali concepts on to the pen
- Visconti unique magnetic closure system brings the cap gently close
- Presented in a deluxe gift box
- Includes a two year manufacturer's warranty