For 5 years, Homo Sapiens is an icon of the present age. Its incredible material, a lava and resin compound, has unique features , unbreakable, hygroscopic with a soft touch feeling. The pen was designed under the rules of the Leonardo Divine Proportion and was available in two executions with bronze and steel trims inspired to the Bronze age and Steel age. Following a chronological path, Visconti was inspired from the source of mystery and mysticism that was the Middle Age. Proudly Visconti introduces the Homo Sapiens Dark Age where the metal trims are now treated with a super resistant Rutenium PVD black glossy treatment. The contrast between the trims in glossy black and the compound material in matte dark grey give to the pen an impressive modern elegance.
- The Homo Sapiens Dark Age pen collection is handmade from hardened basaltic lava sourced from the Mount Etna volcano in Italy
- Iconic Visconti "spring loaded" clip, making this pen less susceptible to breakage
- The capped pens offer the Visconti Hook-safe locking mechanism – the cap comes off only when you want it to
- Uniquely packaged in a Visconti embossed luxury gift box, highlighting the value of this product
- Each Visconti pen is luxuriously designed and made in Italy