Own a piece of basketball sports history! These vintage arena collector cufflinks are handcrafted from wood salvaged from the historic Madison Square Garden championship basketball court - the very floor that hosted the NBA championships between the NY Knicks and the LA Lakers in 1970 and 1973. The vintage arena cufflinks are gift boxed with an authenticity card. Due to the age and uniqueness of the floor, the actual cufflinks received may differ from the image shown. These unique cufflinks are limited in supply; order soon and let your basketball dreams come true! Designed and manufactured by the creative minds at Tokens & Icons of Berkeley, California.
- Officially licensed and quality crafted
- Distinguished sterling silver settings
- Designed after the 1970/1973 basketball floor
- Includes deluxe gift box and authenticity card
- Each one one is unique and authentic