The game used sticks used to make these bottle openers are procured directly from the NHL teams or official NHL partners. Today's players favor sticks made of carbon fiber, a lightweight material that can break during the course of the game. Tokens works primarily with broken sticks to create these bottle openers. After sticks are cut, sanded and fitted with opener hardware, a tamper-evident hologram is applied. Enter the hologram number at NHL Authentication for further information about the stick's history.
- This bottle opener is crafted from an authentic regular season game used hockey stick
- Sticks features scuffs and scratches of game-play. Quality nickel-plated hardware. Measures 7" and engraved with team name
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each bottle opener to ensure authenticity
- Each comes in a gift box with an authentication instruction card
- Tokens & Icons makes products from authenticated materials to celebrate their histories and those who value them