This Tokens & Icons money clip features an authentic Morgan Silver Dollar minted from 1878-1899. Truly a stand out accessory with a story to tell, the Morgan Silver Dollar was designed by United States Mint Assistant Engraver Geroge T. Morgan, the Morgan Dollar was produced from 1878 to 1904, and struck again for one more year in 1921. As silver prices rose in the 1960s, so did passionate interest in the Morgan Dollar.
- This Tokens & Icons money clip features an authentic Morgan Silver Dollar minted from 1878-1899, giving all the glory to the timeless piece of American history
- The money clip features a heavy gauge, durable sterling silver clip, and measures at a perfectly sized 2" long
- Tokens & Icons well designed and constructed 3-prong setting safely secures the coin to the clip without damage to this collectible
- Each money clip purchase comes gift boxed with a certificate of authenticity, proving its uniqueness and collectible status
- Tokens & Icons makes products from authenticated materials to celebrate their histories and those who value them