Tokens & Icons Mens Pan Am 707 Aircraft Wing Rib Cufflinks (707RS)
We have run out of stock for this item.
Tokens & Icons acquired a section of fuselage from this now-retired Pan American Boeing 707, N880PA, recreating the shape of the plane's gravity-defying wing ribs as cuff links. Each pair incorporates the plane's feather-light aluminum in the original sky-blue paint, harking back to a time when air travel was a luxury, an event for which gentlemen donned suits, ties and yes, cuff links . . . and kept their shoes on!
- These cuff links are crafted from authentic fuselage of Pan American Boeing 707, N880PA
- Set in sterling silver with swivel findings, these cuff links are cut into the shape of the wings' structural elements, the ribs, and feature the worn paint of this retired aircraft
- Officially licensed by Pan Am and quality crafted
- Measures approximately 1-1/8" x 3/8"
- Includes gift box and authenticity card