This Tokens & Icons key ring is crafted from an authentic Indian Head Penny minted from 1859-1909. Truly a stand out accessory with a story to tell, the Indian Head Penny was designed by James Barton Longacre, the Chief Engraver at the Philadelphia Mint. They are highly valued for their red copper luster, and are considered by many collectors to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing coins ever minted.
- This key ring is crafted from an authentic Indian Head Penny minted from 1859-1909, giving all the glory to the timeless piece of American history
- Set in a luxurious silver-plated brass, each key ring measures approximately 1" x 2-1/2" making it the perfect size for your everyday use
- The Silver-plated horseshoe key ring finding includes ball that screws on and off to easily add your keys
- Each key ring purchase comes gift boxed with a certificate of authenticity, proving its uniqueness and collectible status
- Tokens & Icons makes products from authenticated materials to celebrate their histories and those who value them