Tokens & Icons Cufflinks - US Civil War Era 2 Cent Piece (552C)
We have run out of stock for this item.
Own a piece of American history with these Civil War Era 2 cent coin cufflinks set in a sterling silver. The US Mint first introduced this 2 cent piece over 150 years in 1864. However, the concept did not last and it was discontinued the following year in 1865. Gift boxed with certificate of authenticity included. Makes an excellent gift and conversation piece.
- Cufflinks are made with authentic Civil War Era 2 cent pieces
- Mounted in sterling silver settings
- Makes a unique gift and conversation piece
- Ready for gifting in a deluxe Tokens & Icons gift box with authenticity card
- Each one is unique and authentic and may differ from the sample image shown