This genuine aniline leather money clip wallet is mounted with an authentic Buffalo Nickel. The Buffalo Nickel was struck by the US Mint from 1913 through 1938. Designed by sculptor James Earle Fraser, the Buffalo Nickel remains one of the most popular US coins. Quality crafted with the finest materials from Tokens & Icons, Berkeley, California.
- This wallet features an authentic Buffalo Nickel minted from 1913-38. The coin, straight from our American history, used to make this item is a "Full Date" grade which signifies strong overall detail. They have been carefully tumbled and antiqued to bring out their rich detail
- Magnetic Money Clip with 2 Side Credit Card Slots and Top Pocket
- Approximate dimensions are a slim 3 x 3.75 x .25 inches
- Each wallet comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Designed by Tokens & Icons. Due to the unique and individual nature of each product, appearance may slightly vary from the images shown