This Tokens & Icons key ring is crafted from an authentic Buffalo Nickel minted from 1913-38. Truly a stand out accessory with a story to tell, the Buffalo nickel was designed by James E. Fraser from a composite of three prominent Native Americans: Iron Tail, Two Moons, and Chief John Tree. Fraser's vision for the Buffalo Head Nickel was for it to be a truly American coin, which it quickly became.
- This key ring is crafted from an authentic Buffalo Nickel minted from 1913-38, giving all the glory to the timeless piece of American history
- Set in a luxurious silver-plated brass, each key ring measures approximately 1" x 2-1/2" making it the perfect size for your everyday use
- The Silver-plated horseshoe key ring finding includes ball that screws on and off to easily add your keys
- Each key ring purchase comes gift boxed with a certificate of authenticity, proving its uniqueness and collectible status
- Tokens & Icons makes products from authenticated materials to celebrate their histories and those who value them