Own a piece of historic aviation history! These unique bottle openers are handcrafted from authentic structural members and outer skin fuselage from N880PA, a Pan Am Boeing 707 used by the airline in 1983 to celebrate 25 years of 707 jet use. Durable nickel-plated bottle opener hardware is built to last. Limited Edition by Tokens & Icons. Shipped in gift box with authenticity card. Officially licensed by Pan Am. Makes an excellent gift and collectible.
- Own an authentic piece of an iconic Pan Am 707 jet fuselage
- Durable nickel plated opener hardware is built to last every time you open a cold one
- Bottle opener is approximately 6.5 inches long
- Ready for gifting in a deluxe Tokens & Icons gift box with authenticity card
- Officially licensed product by Pan Am