Own a piece of basketball sports history! These vintage arena collector pens are handcrafted in wood salvaged from the historic Madison Square Garden championship basketball court - the very floor that hosted the NBA championships between the NY Knicks and the LA Lakers in 1970 and 1973. Trimmed in rhodium-plate, the Slimline roller balls feature an inlaid disk with original floor paint on the twist-top mechanism. The refill can be easily switched to a ballpoint pen. The vintage arena pens are gift boxed with an authenticity card. Due to the age and uniqueness of the floor, the actual pen received may differ from the image shown. The officially licensed pens are limited in supply; order soon and let your basketball dreams come true! Designed and manufactured by the creative minds at Tokens & Icons of Berkeley, California.
- Vintage arena collector pen, officially licensed by Madison Square Gardens
- Cap-less roller ball cartridge which is interchangeable with ballpoint refill, not included
- Twist pen top to open and close pen
- Includes deluxe gift box and authenticity card
- Carefully crafted and polished