Tradition is the foundation of all menswear, Pantherella’s sock collection being no different. These Farringdon socks keep to the customs of luxury clothing with elegant designs and color palettes. The Farringdon sock is made from Egyptian cotton lisle, known for its strength and durability keeping them constantly looking crisp, cut, and well-fitted. Live life like a true gentleman, bringing class and polish to everything you do.
- 75% Cotton Lisle; 25% Nylon. Made with cotton lisle grown and harvested in Egypt, these Pantherella Farringdon socks give new meaning to long lasting comfort
- For the everyday man, the function of a mid-calf sock fits in perfect with his plans, making his look versatile for a day at the office, night out on the town, or anything in between
- Innovation comes easy in Pantherella’s sock collections, the Farringdon sock highlights the modern approach taken to the footwear staple with a micro-striped pattern and color palettes that bring something new to the traditional classics
- Men's sock sizing: Medium fits 8.5 -11 foot, Large fits 11.5 - 13 foot. Each sock is reinforced in its heel and toe for quality construction
- Made in England by Pantherella, the premier hosiery and sock brand since 1937