Within a stone’s throw of the Montegrappa works – home of the oldest pen manufacture in Italy – is the heart of another industry. Grappa is the local tipple, and it has never been more popular, finding new friends in bars and saloons from Mumbai to Manhattan to Macau. Following the success of the spectacular limited edition Grappa pen in hammered copper, Montegrappa again honors the locals’ favorite beverage with a pen inspired by both the drink and the equipment that distills it.
- Curvaceous yet sleekly contemporary shape
- Cap and barrel are crafted in mirror-polished copper
- Brushed silver-plated trim
- Over the time, each Montegrappa Mule will acquire its own unique patina through handling by its owner, truly personalizing the writing instrument
- Cap top has the famous "1912" logo