The founder of Heritage Musical Spoons, Richard Cyr, has created these unique musical instruments since 1997 in the city of Quebec, Canada. They are crafted with the highest quality Canadian maplewood. The designs of the musical spoons deliver a delightful musical tone for years to come. Heritage Musical Spoons are easy to learn and a great gift or just a fun item to pull out during a gathering or party.
- A part of Canada's history, these musical spoons are a part of a collective heritage, a connection to the cultural and musical past. They add rhythm to any situation, making whoever playing them, the life of the party
- Easy to learn: Hold spoons with dominant hand. Please index finger between the branches and your thumb pointing forward. The branches have to move freely. Sit with your feet flat on the floor. Hold your spare hand open, palm down above your knee. Keep wrist relaxed and play the spoons back and forth between thigh and hand
- Handmade with the highest quality pure Canadian maplewood. Each musical spoon is uniquely crafted and available in a variety of colorful finishes perfect for gifting
- Deepest pitch out of all sizes. Dimensions for the large is approximately 2 in x 2.5 in x 10.5 in
- Handcrafted in Québec City since 1997