A modern take on the classic boxer short - our Modern Fit Boxer Shorts feature a streamlined shape for a flattering design that remains comfortable. By removing excess fabric from the traditional back panel with a flat fell centre seam, we have which enclosed the material edges for minimal skin contact and less irritation. An elasticated waistband, curved leg seams and side vents ensure longevity and practicality, whilst our self-seeking magnetic fly closure is a hidden blessing to every man that has ever worn a boxer short. This simple but revolutionary feature allows easy opening and hassle-free closure of the fly. Every check, stripe, jacquard or print you see at Derek Rose is created in-house in our London design studio, and our Gingham check is no different. In this case, blue stripes criss-cross on a white cotton batiste base to create the classic Gingham check.
- Derek Rose achieves their new modern fit by removing excess fabric to create a more streamlined shape, while ensuring that the boxer shorts remain fitted and comfortable
- The waistband of this Derek Rose modern fit boxer is simplified with the addition of a patented self-seeking magnetic fly closure, while retaining the full fabric covering
- The traditional back panel is replaced with a flat fell centre seam, which encloses the seam allowance for minimal skin contact
- The leg seams of the boxer shorts are curved, with vents secured at the sides to ensure longevity
- Derek Rose is a family business of three generations working together to make the very best nightwear, loungewear, leisurewear and underwear