When you want the extreme softness and comfort of our loungewear but need to stay cool, the lounge short is ideal. The Marlowe Charcoal design is one of our enduringly popular styles, as versatile as it is comfortable. Cut from a luxury micromodal blend (made in a carbon neutral process from sustainably forested beech trees), Marlowe possesses a similar softness to our popular Basel range — but, unlike Basel, the fabric has a subtle marl texture. Like all our jersey lounge shorts, it features a draw-string waist and three pockets.
- This Derek Rose lounge short fastens with a drawstring accompanied by elasticity in the waist for a winning combination of comfort and flattering fit, inseam measures at 9in
- Ideal for lazy Sunday mornings, this lounge short is made from Derek Rose's signature Basel fabric for an unbelievably soft and lightweight finish leaving you feeling relaxed and luxurious
- This Derek Rose lounge short is designed with practicality in mind pairing the garment with two side pockets and one back pocket capable of holding your personal belongings
- The lounge short is constructed with a 200 thread count woven label, leaving no area untouched with the magic of Derek Rose and their quality comfort approach to clothes
- Derek Rose is a family business of three generations working together to make the very best nightwear, loungewear, leisurewear and underwear