20 years ago co-founders Ben Ross and Jeff Plotner met in their first days at Wofford College in Spartanburg, SC. At a small school like Wofford, friends quickly become family. That's what happened back in 1997 - and their relationship has only strengthened through years of growing together. The Woco is dedicated to their alma mater and the strong bonds of friendship it brought them.
- A strong, angular design of golden pheasant feathers backed with black and white guinea feathers. Center wrap is hand-stitched black grosgrain
- No dyes are used, giving each bow tie a unique coloring
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”. Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie