The bond between a man and his dog can last a lifetime. This pin pays tribute to O.A. Washburn, the author of General Red, who wrote so earnestly about the admiration and respect shared by a dog and its owner. Many of us have felt this connection before, which is why you will see at least one dog roaming our studio on any given day. Wear this pin as a reminder of the fierce loyalty and love we share for the animals around us.
- Making sure each Brackish pin is unique to its own aesthetic, no dying was involved in its creation. All colors in each Brackish pin are found naturally in the original feathers used, giving you a one of a kind fashion piece made with the individual in mind
- This Brackish pin has mute grey and vivid blue coloring designed to please the looks of any dapper gentleman
- Closing this elegant accessory is a traditional stick pin that allows multiple wears in multiple places!
- A signature to the Brackish brand, this pin is luxuriously constructed from the finest natural partridge and peacock feathers. All feathers used in each design are sustainably sourced, making sure there is no price mother nature has to pay to make us look good
- Brackish gifts each pin in a unique high quality hand stamped tin box