A reminder of the joy in respectfully repurposing the beauty of nature. Deeply rooted in southern swamps, Tupelo trees are nestled amongst wood ducks darting through their limbs and raccoons scurrying up their trunks. Their flowers are known to produce the sweetest honey while their wood is highly sought after by wood carvers. The Tupelo Plum Thicket Pin is an ode to fellow artisans who share our high esteem for thoughtfully using natural materials.
- Making sure each Brackish pin is unique to its own aesthetic, no dying was involved in its creation. All colors in each Brackish pin are found naturally in the original feathers used, giving you a one of a kind fashion piece made with the individual in mind
- This Brackish pin has mute grey and vivid blue coloring designed to please the looks of any dapper gentleman
- Closing this elegant accessory is a traditional stick pin that allows multiple wears in multiple places!
- A signature to the Brackish brand, this pin is luxuriously constructed from the finest natural partridge and peacock feathers. All feathers used in each design are sustainably sourced, making sure there is no price mother nature has to pay to make us look good
- Brackish gifts each pin in a unique high quality hand stamped tin box