Thorns from wild plum thickets are foraged, dried, and paired with hand selected feathers by our team of artisans to create a one of a kind statement. Each Brackish Plum Thicket Pin is designed to naturally complement our unique line of bow ties or on its own. They can be worn as a lapel pin, brooch, or hat pin. Due to the unique nature of each product, colors and or/size may vary from the image seen.
- Making sure each Brackish pin is unique to its own aesthetic, no dying was involved in its creation. All colors in each Brackish pin are found naturally in the original feathers used, giving you a one of a kind fashion piece made with the individual in mind. Due to the unique nature of each product, colors may vary from the image seen
- A signature to the Brackish brand, this lapel pin is luxuriously constructed from the finest natural sustainably sourced Pheasant, Guinea, and Rooster feathers. Due to the unique nature of each product, colors may vary from the image seen
- Closing this elegant accessory is a traditional stick pin that allows multiple wears in multiple places!
- Plum thicket pins are handcrafted in Charleston, SC. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pins exactly alike
- Every pin packaged in a high-quality copper tin over burlap