Brackish bow ties are a work of art that are completely unique and individual. Brackish repurposes the beauty of nature by recycling feathers into one of a kind bow ties. The intricate production process, in which the feathers are individually hand selected, cleaned, paired, and crafted, requires 4-5 hours to complete for each bow tie. Brackish bow ties are handmade by a team of artisans in Charleston, South Carolina. Brackish sustainably sources feathers from all over the United States. When birds molt, they lose their feathers, which are usually thrown out. No birds were harmed for their feathers. Each bow tie is pre-tied and presented in a deluxe wooden box ready for gifting.
- Designed with evenings outdoors with friends in mind, Beckett harnesses the brilliance existing in nature. This tie exudes both tradition and innovation. Strap it around your neck to return to the wonderment of Fall bonfires and weekend fishing trips, all the while inspiring those around you with a look they will never forget.
- This tie is deep blue, red, dark green, and light orange.
- Every bow tie will have a slight color variation because of the handpicked feathers. The feather design is the same.
- Packaged with care instructions in closed top wooden storage box wrapped in burlap. Bow tie is wrap around adjustable hook on style up to 20".
- Brackish feather bow ties are handmade in Charleston, South Carolina.