A modern take on the classic bow tie. Handcrafted to reflect the natural beauty of each feather, our ties offer a memorable yet sophisticated look. We take great pride in the quality, artistry and authenticity of our designs, and are dedicated to creating one-of-a-kind bow ties that stand the test of time. In college, a special group of friends took us back to their hometowns in Kentucky and gave us our first Derby experience. We were immersed in the captivating culture of the bluegrass state, enjoying our first Ale-8-One, seeing Churchill Downs for the first time, and drinking good bourbon. The Derby Collection is dedicated to the fond memories we built on the race track with friends by our side.
- Goose feathers dyed a light lilac hue Deep blue and green tones in the peacock feathers. Wrapped in lilac and white stripes
- Pairs best with a blue shirt to bring out the iridescence in the peacock feathers
- No dyes are used, giving each tie a unique coloring
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced . The wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20"
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie. Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike