A tribute to Del Cameron, a legendary houndsman and wilderness guide, who is known to end each conversation with, "May all your trails end at the tree." He has roamed Montana and the western Rockies for the majority of his life, exploring the habitat surrounding him and closely studying the animals native to the area. This tie embodies the deep respect he shares for wildlife and the natural world.
- Making sure each Brackish bow tie is unique to its own aesthetic, no dying was involved in its creation. All colors in each Brackish bow tie are found naturally in the original feathers used, giving you a one of a kind fashion piece made with the individual in mind
- This Brackish bow tie has elegant hues ranging from lightly toasted browns to rich deeper browns, all coming together to please the looks of any dapper gentleman
- Always easy to wear, this luxury bow tie is designed with a fast and adjustable hook closure making sure it takes no more than a brief moment to become a Brackish gentleman
- A signature to the Brackish brand, this bow tie is luxuriously constructed from the finest natural pheasant and partridge feathers. All feathers used in each design are sustainably sourced, making sure there is no price mother nature has to pay to make us look good
- As every gift should be, whether it's for yourself or someone else, this bow tie is elegantly placed and packaged in a high quality pine wood box. Something as special as this unique Brackish bow tie deserves the right kind of introduction that speaks for itself