This is the pant that launched the Bills Khakis company back in 1990, and has become the gold standard for khakis today. Modeled after the original WWII khakis, the Original Twill features authentic fabric, construction and pattern true to the original army-issued pant. 8.5 oz twill, ready for anything.
- The M4 sits below the waist with a straight fit through the seat, and a narrower thigh and leg for a slim look. Plain front only
- The original twill features authentic 8.5 oz twill fabric, construction and pattern true to the original army-issued pant
- These pants are the gold standard of khakis; comfortable, easy, and appropriate
- All of Bills Khakis come unhemmed for customization by the individual, a tradition in luxury menswear
- Bills Khakis is fiercely committed to the quality inherent in their American heritage, and keeps everything cut and sewn in the USA