Experience the captivating art of Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema with "Roses of Heliogabalus". Alma-Tadema's attention to detail and depiction of luxury during the Roman Empire make him one of the most famous painters of the Victorian Era.
Founded in 2019 and woman-owned, Art & Fable Puzzle Company is a breath of fresh air in the puzzle industry, providing high-quality puzzles that are not only fun to assemble but also contribute to a good cause. Working with talented artists from all over the world to license their work for use in premium puzzles, Art & Fable is committed to supporting artists. They also believe in giving back to the community. With every puzzle sold, the company donates to a charity or socially responsible foundation. This is a great way for puzzle enthusiasts to make a positive impact with their purchase. The companys commitment to charitable giving ensures your puzzle hobby is not just about entertainment but also about doing good for the community.
- Crafted with care, this high-quality puzzle features a "Velvet Touch" coating. It feels like suede, eliminates glare, and enhances colors revealing every detail of the original work of art, making for a breathtaking and unique puzzle experience
- Piece together perfection and say goodbye to frustrating puzzle dust and hello to a flawless puzzle building experience. Completed 1000-piece puzzle measures 18.9in x 26.7in, providing a beautiful work of art to display and admire
- The gift that keeps on giving! Multiple bonus items including a high-grade 8.5" x 12" print, a box-top stand, and a resealable bag to store your pieces. Feel good knowing donations from the sale of this puzzle will go to The Honeybee Conservancy
- Get ready to unwind with a touch of luxury. Fostering a relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy with family, friends, or fellow puzzle enthusiasts, you're not just buying a puzzle, but investing in priceless moments of joy and relaxation with loved ones
- Art & Fable, a fine art puzzle company, strives to kindle curiosity & ignite enthusiasm for visual art in today's modern and often tech-focused world, through the simple and profound pleasure of puzzling